Private Executive is committed to ensuring that your personal details are respected and protected. In this section we explain how this is protected.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Who we are and what we do:
We sometimes need to collect your personal information so that we can provide you with the full range of our services, operate London's private hire network effectively and carry out our statutory functions.
Service messages and marketing
If you are currently receiving service messages or marketing communications from Private Executive and no longer wish to do so, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We don't share your personal information with any third parties unless they are providing services to us under contract or disclosure is permitted by, or required by, law.
Protecting your personal information
Your privacy is very important to Private Executive, and we take all necessary measures to ensure your personal information is properly protected and secured. This includes having appropriate technical and organisational arrangements to secure your information. Private Executive will never send an unsolicited message asking you to provide your password, financial details or other sensitive information by email or through a link.
How do you protect my information?
We only use your information in order to fulfill our obligations to you and for administration purposes.
We will only disclose sufficient information to our drivers and sub-contractors in order that they can provide the service requested.
We will never sell or disclose your information to a 3rd party except where required by law.
We use a top-of-the-rage security certificate from GoDaddy in order to protect your personal details.
Our staff only have access to the information that is required to do their job.
What type of information do you collect?
- Any information that you submit into a form may be collected and stored by the web or database server in order to create the bookings and to provide the best possible service.
- In common with most websites, we automatically collect certain information about your computer in order to analyse how our customers use our website. This information includes your IP address and the details of your web browser.
- Email and communications with the site are archived until no longer required.
Yes. Cookies are required in order to provide interactive functionality such as logging in and preparing quotes or to create bookings.
What information do you send me?
- Emails generated in the course of your use of our website such as booking confirmations.
- Emails keeping you informed on the progress of your booking.
- SMS Text messages to inform you the progress of your booking.